Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Poor Puppy

Urgent news! Lucky is sick! He has not been feeling well for awhile now. When Dad got sick, Lucky stopped playing rough and settled down. I figured it was because Dad was sick and Lucky could sense it. But then, after Dad got better, Lucky still acted down and droopy. But today was the biggest shock of all.

Just a half hour ago, Lucky threw up on the rug! It was gross. He started by coughing, then hacking, and finally spitting out such mulch it made ME want to barf. I kinda looked like a brown, mushed up sausage and some yellowish puke that came up with it. It was disgusting!

The worst part was facing it though. I can't stand looking at puke, or I feel like I will puke. And Dad told ME to go put a paper towel over it! Me, Miss afraid of blood and puke, go anywhere near that disgusting grime!? FORGET IT! I thought to myself. But then, I just swallowed a mouthful of water and put the paper towel over it, and it wasn't so bad after all ... BUT IT'S STARTING TO SMELL!!!! DAD, GET DOWN HERE!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment