Friday, December 19, 2014

Poetry

Weird how life works
how God arranges coincidences
like three golden roses
to link us together
after she passed away
consolation, I suppose
though nothing can take the pain away
yeah, it's been a year
but not a moment passes
where you aren't on my mind,
so I peer through rose colored glasses
trying to put on a smile,
I tried to fake it for awhile
but every plaster mask does break
cracks form with time
and now I can no long fake
I don't tell people,
and they don't ask,
it's better, I guess
it makes my life less of a task
though sometimes having someone to talk to
someone who understands...
on one of my bad days,
they act as a helping hand
behind a screen, no one knows
the words you say are said with tears in your eyes
seeming like your laughing
when it's really just a bunch of lies
only two people identify
and know what it is like
two people I can talk to,
who make me feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment