Thursday, December 11, 2014

HTML

Yesterday, I started a new course in computer programming. Being I finished Python, I am now trying my brain at HTML- and I am enjoying it more than Python! Now, maybe it's because I already know some of the coding structure or how coding works, or maybe it's just a preference- but I find the language easier to understand and easier to work with. The tag names are short and simple and I can remember them easily- which is good for me as I hate having to go back to old lessons.

The course is being offered by CodeCademy. It is free, and you can connect to it with your Google+, Twitter or faceBook account. The course has discussion forums where you can connect with other students, share ideas and help each other with different problems. I have taken the Python course so far and it was well structured and easy to learn. Try it out: www.codecademy.com

Anyway, I'm going to end my post here. Check out codecademy and let me know what you think by leaving me a comment below.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment