Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A day with my sister

Today, I got to spend the day with my little sister! I got my homework done early, and since Grandma was at the doctors, I got to take care of her for most of the day. We had a nice lunch together and then had fun doing each other's hair. Now, she has homework, so I am helping her out with it. She is halfway done with her writing, so I figured that while she is writing, I would write a quick blog post.

I love Ashleigh so much. I really do. She and I have our ups and downs like any sisters- a squabble over something stupid every now and again, but we can always forgive each other and move on. Today as I brushed her hair, we talked. It was nice- just sister to sister, which we seldom get the chance to do. I realized that no matter what, she's always going to be my sister. I will always have her, and she will always have mine- even when we grow up and lead other lives. We're tied by blood, and tied by a special bond that not even the strongest person could break.

I love you Ashleigh <3

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment