Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Hard Wizard101 Quest- completed!

Last night, I got on Wizard101 with my Dad to do some questing. We've been working on a hard dungeon in Marleybone for quite awhile with no hint of sucess. All of my friends have made excuses not to help us, and it's too hard for us alone (level 70 and 57's that we are, doing a level 30 quest) so we have been putting it off. We've tried each night but to no avail- we make it up to the last boss, but by then we are exhausted of health, mana AND healing potions so it is rather pointless. ESPECIALLY when the bosses all heal and get absorb shields if you heal!

Last night went a bit differently. My friend Megan agreed to help us out with the tower and we finished it in about an hour and a half. It took us all our potions, trading off to flee and get health, struggling through 12 levels of traps and cheating bosses, BUT! We made it! We completed the quest and were extremely happy about it- until I went to redeem my experience and found out that we only got 1000! That was like a slap in the face after how hard we had worked to get the dungeon done.

So in the end, Dad was displeased, I was displeased, and the dungeon FINALLY got done. One less quest in my quest tab, I guess. But it was so annoying! If you play Wizard101, tell me what your least favorite dungeon/boss is in Wizard101 in the comments below. My least favorite boss is Estrakir Gloomthorn.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment