Thursday, February 20, 2014

YouTube Careers.... Not a Bad Idea?

The other day, me and Dad were talking about YouTube and how some YouTubers make a living off of simply posting videos. Currently, the most subscribed YouTuber is a gamer named "PewDiePie".

He has over 33 million subscribers as of today, and is estimated to make about $50,000 a month. Not bad for playing games, videotaping it and just posting once a day!

I believe that you are paid per $1 per 1000 views/likes/comments. Being this youtuber gets MILLIONS of views on each video (posting once a day), it is a pretty good job. Of course, you would have to be good at making videos and be sure that your audience would like your videos enough to watch them every day... but when you have the most subscribers, I don't think that that is a problem.

I still have my mineral to write up, so I am going to end my post here...


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment