Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Energy 101

Remember the Energy101 class I blogged about 1 month or so ago? Well, both me and Dad completed that ALONG with my baking course yesterday. We both passed with an 100% average, having aced all of our quizzes. We don't get our certificates for another 2 months, but we kept track of our scores over time and we were always 100% average.

This makes my 3rd complete college course- and I already have a 4th picked out. It is a course on the computer and how to use Gimp and PhotoShop. I am very excited as I have always wanted to know how to use PhotoShop. It is being given by the State University of New York and is being taught by Margaret Anne Schedel and Catherine Katsafouros. If you want to sign up for it and take the course, it is free. Here is the link: https://www.coursera.org/course/compartsvisual

As for me, I have already installed Gimp (the free version of PhotoShop) and have tried dabbling in it... This was the result:

Well, this finishes up this post....

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment