Friday, February 21, 2014

The First Templar

Me and Dad have found a new xBox game in which to drown ourselves- the First Templar! It is a co-op 2 player game with split screens- (meaning me and Dad can play the game together) and it is AWESOME! You are basically playing as Templar Knights fighting against the Inquisition. We are only a little way into the game, but the action sequences are great and the storyline seems to be good.

I am playing the part of the sidekick and Dad is playing as the protagonist of the story. My first character got killed off in the first real action sequence, so I have since taken on the role of a female templar/assassin- which I much prefer to the bloodthirsty maniac I had before.

Dad's comments on the game: "It's fun. You get to slash people up... the fighting is not overly hard." To that, I must agree... the fighting is very easy, and my SISTER could probably handle it (for those of you who do not know, my sister is 4).

Well, that concludes today's post- til' Monday,

Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment