Thursday, February 6, 2014

Maple Fudge

I know, I know... this is the second recipe in a row. But trust me, after you try this fudge, you'll be thanking me. My grandma learned to make this from her mother when she was just 15, and after all those years remembers the recipe. It is very simple to make, and in fact, you only need 3 ingredients!

You Will Need:
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Prep:
Mix together the cream and sugar in a frying pan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and then add your vanilla. Have a buttered pie plate ready. Use a soft ball test to know when your fudge is ready to be poured into the plate. Make sure that while the mixture is in the pan to constantly stir, so it doesn't cook onto the pan. Let it cool once in the pie plate for about 10-15 minutes, and then cut it into small squares.

And that's IT! It is SO easy to make... by the way, my baking site is FINALLY published! I have it up and running and will try to post 1 recipe per week at a minimum, sometimes more. On occasion there will be baking contests or "Baking Tips" or even tutorial videos. Here is the link, please check it out: www.maddiesbakeshop.weebly.com There is also a shop along with the site that is linked to amazon, so if you need any baking goods, you can get them from my store.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment