Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Oatmeal Raisin and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today, snow is falling down hard in NH and me, my sister and my grandma have decided to make cookies! I will list the recipes down below and then put up some pictures... Here are our recipes. Oh yes, and I'd like to wish my BFF Alena a happy 14th birthday... she has been my best friend for 5 years now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Oatmeal Dough

You Will Need:
2/3 cup white sugar
2/3 packed brown sugar
1/2 butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
3 cups of oats
1 cup flour
1 cup of raisins
1 cup chocolate chips

Prep:

Heat oven to 375. Combine all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins/chocolate chips. Then add your flour and oats. Divide the recipe in half and then add your raisins to one batch and chocolate chips to another. Grease a baking sheet and drop balls of dough onto the sheet. Cook ten minutes per sheet.

Makes 3 dozen.




No comments:

Post a Comment