Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Siblings

How many of my readers have siblings, specifically younger ones? If you do, then you know how they can sometimes get into SUCH TROUBLE... but how they also give you their unconditional love and attention. I find that my sister looks up to me A TON and will copy anything and everything I do- even my not-so-pleasant traits, like making faces and spontaneously sparring around the house.

She gets into a good deal of trouble on her own, too, don't get me wrong, and sometimes even gets ME into trouble- but at the end of the day she is my little sister and regardless of her flaws I love her with all my heart... and I know she loves me too. She is a great playmate and a so-so confidant... and is great at karate. She will dance, sing, bake and make videos with me, PLUS  a ton of other stuff. She is awesome.

Leave me a comment sharing a comment about YOUR sibling/s- old or young.


Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment