Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wizard101

I haven't been on Wizard101 in a LOOOOOONG time... so this weekend, I will try to go on and see whats been happening since I got off. I believe there are new magic schools.. it'll be hard picking up where I left off. I was in Celestia when I stopped playing, and I believe I was a level 56. I will try to get Dad to get on too... heck, maybe I can convince him to do a video with me! Probably not though, so don't expect it. I don't know the slightest thing about how to record games.

Do I have any readers who play Wizard101? If so, leave your thoughts on the game in the comments... if not, check it out! It is a free-to-play family game, a multiplayer, and very fun. It DOES require download, but it has not given me any problems, and it has been installed to my computer for over 2 years now. Basic gameplay is free, but at a certain point you are given the option to pay for the rest of the game.

Well, I still have one more blog to do so I will end the post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment