Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! While I usually trick or treat today, this time I am not. I am trick or treating Saturday instead. The town I usually trick or treat in, Peterborough, took some damage from Hurricane Sandy. Three roads were closed and are still being repaired. Trick or treating was scheduled for Saturday instead.

This year, me and my sister are going as Musketeers. Our costumes are super cool. We have matching hats, swords, and outfits. I have a blue mask, my sister has a purple one. I am going all out and even doing long fake nails for the occasion. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

(Tip- If you are wearing fake nails, please read the glue bottle first. Otherwise, you may be stuck not knowing how to get the nails off. Also, don't use regular glue. You can get nail glue at your local pharmacy or dollar store. Fake nails can rip off your real nails if you do not remove them properly. Do not press on your fake nails. IT HURTS. Thank you.)

Remember, this is the one day where you can totally pig out on candy! So enjoy it!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment