Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fairy House

Today, me and my sister are going to go outside and build fairy houses. Now, probably you think I am too old for fairies and stuff like that, but I am NEVER going to be too old to hang out and have fun with my sister.

She likes collecting rocks and sticks and such, so I decided I would teach her how to build fairy houses, as it was a favorite activity of mine.

I will post up a picture of our fairy house when we are done, but until then, the fairies will just have to rough it in the cold. I should be done with the required work amount in around an hour, unless I REALLY sluff off, like I did yesterday.

Maybe me and my sister could start a blog and every week make a new fairy house and how to make it. That would be really cool. In fact, I think that I WILL do that. It would make a great starter blog for my sister.

THE AFTERMATH

Me and Ashleigh DID build a fairy house, but it didn't last very long. Not even long enough for me to take a picture of it. Me and my sister worked our tails off collecting nasty chewed sticks (courtesy of Lucky the wuppems Balthazar Nef) and when we finally got done building a BEAUTIFUL fairy house, a certain someone whose name shall not be mentioned let Lucky out.

As you can imagine, Lucky was not too happy about his beautiful collection of junk being messed with by mysterious different scented hands, and he came trotting outside. I immediately dove to protect our creation, but alas, 'twas too late to save it. Lucky decided that he was taking back what was his, and ran around the yard doing puppy run with my- I mean OUR fairy house in his mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment