Monday, October 8, 2012

Howl-o-ween Pet Contest

Happy Howloween! Oops, I mean, Halloween. My mind has been on the pet costume contest that I am entering Lucky in this year. Last year, he was small and ran out of his robot costume. A POODLE DRESSED AS A BANANA SPLIT BEAT HIM. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. ALL BECAUSE IT COULD DO A STUPID STAND-UP TRICK. But this year, Lucky is going to rule the stage.

Lucky is going as a karate guy from our studio. He is using an old gui of mine, and he has a white belt. He looks pretty darned awesome. I have also been working on a routine with him. It goes like this:
Come
Sit
Paw
Bow
Roll Over
Up

Up is his best trick. He will stand up on his hind legs and stand there. He is AMAZING. And he can flip a biscuit off of his nose. That poodle had better be ready for some even competition! I have been training with him every day, and giving him pep talks. He WILL win! I just know it.

* If you are interested in this competition, it is running at all petco locations. It starts on October 27th at 2:00 p.m. Lucky will be performing at the Nashua NH petco.


No comments:

Post a Comment