Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bad Tooth

Today, at about 1:30, my dad was eating lunch and cracked his tooth in half on a tough piece of food. He was jumping around the room in pain for about 15 minutes before he was able to call someone. Nancy, my nanny, is staying late so that Dad can go to the dentist today. They are going to pull his tooth so that he won't be hurting any more.

Dad's normal dentist couldn't take him, so he had to go to one in Leominster, which is about an hour away. They told him to be there by 2:30 and they would take him within the hour. Then, he will be better. It could take a few hours, depending on how bad his tooth issue is.

I am worried that Dad will have to eat mush food for a few days. I am going to mush him up a small meal for when he gets home. I am worried. I just HATE seeing my Dad hurting so much. I hope that yanking the tooth will make him feel better. Time to mush some cauliflower!


No comments:

Post a Comment