Monday, October 1, 2012

My Sister Plays Wizard101!

Today, I took some quality get-off-from-schoolwork time to teach my sister how to play my favorite game, Wizard101. First, we made her her own account so she would stop using mine. When we got to that, we discovered that we needed to make her an email address too. (This took forever.)

After this, we logged her into her account. I had her type in her username and password, that way she learns a little too. (You'll never guess what she chose as her username: MyOlderSister! Isn't that cute???) I TRIED desperately to get her to learn, but she did not understand how to use the computer mouse. I had to help her BIG TIME.

After she completed the tutorial, I tried teaching her to use the arrow keys. She kept walking forward constantly. She would not turn at any point, even though I told her how to. She seemed content with walking forward and backward. I couldn't complain; if that was what kept her occupied, then fine.

On an unrelated manner, my birthday is coming up on October 12th! :) I am going to be 11- only 2 more years and I am a teenager! I can't believe how time has flown. I started this blog when I was 9 years old. Wow. That's basically it for today.
Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment