Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Poems

Halloween Signs
Black cats,
Scary bats,
Slinking round at night,
These Halloween beings can give you quite a fright!
Witches cackling,
Bones a-clacking,
Magic in the air,
When zombies rise from in the grave,
You would have to be pretty brave,
to hold your ground and stare.

Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat! Trick or Treat!
I yelled through the night,
Mountains of candy were in plain sight,
I knocked on the doors and rang all the bells,
To get every last sight and every last smell,
But as the candy filled my bin,
My frown appeared to replace my grin,
For my basket was heavy!
Now what would I do?
I couldn't just sit down and cry out boo-hoo!
I took a small rest and felt refreshed,
And went merrily on my way.
HALLOWEEN DIA MONTE
Haunting
A lot of fun
Lots of candy
Lovely costumes
Only for fun
Wonderful
Everything
Enticing
Not good for your teeth





No comments:

Post a Comment