Thursday, November 1, 2012

Poor Ashleigh

Ashleigh is not feeling good today. She is acting very tired and has a low-grade fever. A few days ago, she threw up. It was not pretty. She has been coughing and sneezing for a long time now, so I decided that today I would give her special treatment. I let her play Wizard101 and helped her get some quests done, and I also made some juice for her.

Then, I helped her with coloring and learning her letters. She made a very pretty picture. Then, it was lunchtime. Ashleigh refused to eat. I finally said she could eat at her desk as long as she ate her food. She was more than happy to be a "big girl" like me. I had her sit right next to me. Mom lets us have cake after we finished our meals. (The cake was really good- EXTRA FROSTING!!!!)

Next, I put some music on youtube and me and Ashleigh had a dance-off. It was so cute to see her dance. I am pretty sure that we both looked pretty stupid dancing around though. Neither of us have had any dance lessons. We just improvise.

I love my sister, and I think the most important lesson I learned today was to always be nice to your family members and they will, in turn, be nice to you. But if you treat them like garbage, you can only expect the same back. Respect your family members ALWAYS.


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha good job madde tell ashley i hope she feals better

    ReplyDelete