Monday, October 22, 2012

Bad News

I have really bad news. Today, my nanny said she was quitting her job! Nancy is a great nanny and I hate to see her go. I understand that she needs the healthcare though, and for that she needs to take on a full time job. I am very upset, but I have to act mature and get used to it. I am sure that me and Nancy will remain friends even after she leaves.

Tomorrow is her last day. I am kinda sad. But hey, sometimes people are ready for a change. A lot of changes have been going on in my life lately. I guess this is the next one. I am going to miss her very much. But anyway. That's my life. Has anyone noticed that I added a computer game to my blog? It is on the Ice Slide page which you should be able to find to the right of this post. Check it out, it is really cool.

If anyone likes that game, I can get a bunch more from www.miniclip.com. If you are a game-o-holic, you should check it out. It has HUNDREDS of games for every category. I know that the game I put up is a little lame, but it goes with winter, which we will be going into before we know it. Can you believe that Target ALREADY HAS THEIR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS UP!? They haven't even taken down their Halloween decorations yet, and they already put up Christmas decorations. It's just plain stupid.

Anyway, PLEASE WISH MY DOG GOOD LUCK! He is going to compete this weekend in a Halloween competition, and I worked very hard on his little trick routine and costume (Well, the costume not so much. But the trick routine, I worked VERY hard on.).  I will take some photos of him at the contest and put them up when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment