Friday, October 5, 2012

Storyland Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I am going to a great amusement park called Storyland for my birthday. I usually go every year. I am debating on going next year. It is getting a little babyish for me now. Next year I will be 12... I don't want to look like a sissy.

Storyland will be fun for me though. The only thing I am worried about is if it rains. The weather forecast for tomorrow is 60% chance of rain :( so I am kind of sad. If it rains for more than a half an hour without stopping, everyone has to leave and people get rainchecks- but they only last for the current season. Since it is like the second to last day and tomorrow is supposed to rain too, I may not go! :(

I have a feeling that this year isn't going to be good. Dad told me we might have to sell the house and move to a different one! The other one would be close by, but I don't really care. I am very attached to the house I am in and I WILL NOT GO TO ANOTHER ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment