Thursday, June 28, 2012

Delay

The Fairytale Story has been delayed due to me not being able to film lately. I have been caught up in homework and such, and haven't had real time to perform the movie. It should be out sometime next week though. I am excited about putting it out on Think a Thought.

If you have any ideas on what to add to my original idea for the movie, please tell me. No one can totally work alone. If you don't like my mini movie idea, tell me and I can possibly change it. Maybe if this first video goes well, I can post some more up.

The people who will be starring in the videos are Ashleigh James, Lucky Balthazar, and me! This movie will be my first one, so please excuse it if it is bad quality. I will try to improve as I go along. If you see anything that needs fixing, please tell me.

NEW! You can now send requests to the OFFICIAL Maddies Think a Thought email! It is: maddiesthinkathought@yahoo.com. Don't bother leaving requests in comments- just comments in the comments now! Thanks,
Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment