Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Candy

I have recently had a craving for tic-tacs, and it got me thinking about candy. I want to put up a vote for what type of candy people like the best. The different types will be the usual-

  • Chocolate
  • Fruit Flavored
  • Hard Candy
  • Rock Candy
  • Lollipops
  • Jellies
  • Cotton Candy
I will try to put up an official voting board on the side- I have always wanted to try that! Maybe my next voting board after this one will be about different tic-tac flavors- who knows? If anyone has a good idea for what to vote on, please leave a comment on the most recent Think a Thought. ( Remember, this voting board will be for fun ONLY. No decisions made should matter too much to you. )
Have fun,
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you do a poll to find out what everyone's favorite punch or karate kick is?

    Or do a poll on people's favorite type of music.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete