Monday, June 25, 2012

A Fairytale Story

 I have decided to write and perform a play, coming soon to Maddie's Think a Thought! It is about a princess who is trapped by an evil dragon, and the prince that comes to rescue her. This is the theater poster I designed.
A Fairytale Story will premiere this Friday!

This exciting story stars Lucky Balthazar as Rob, the handsome prince who comes to save Princess Leah, played by Ashleigh Nef. But before Prince Rob can save the princess, an ugly and fierce dragon bursts in. The dragon is played by the one and only ME!!!!! I am going to tape it a few times, and see which one comes out best. I think its gonna be good!

The Backstage Crew

Sharon Nef (My Mom) is hopefully going to be doing the makeup for the performance.
*********** (My Dad) is the official cameraman. (He didn't want his name to be mentioned. Sissy.)
Madison Nef (Me) is the director.


I hope you'll watch it. It comes out this Friday on Maddies Think A Thought. See you then!
Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment