Friday, June 8, 2012

Trip

Today is the day!!!! We are going back to NJ. We are going because Dad has a big business meeting, maybe one that will put us back on our feet again. I am so excited!


What's Going On Right Now At My House:

Ashleigh is throwing a huge tantrum. She didn't get to wear her favorite shorts as a shirt, and started getting mad. This resulted in a nice scolding and early naptime. Cya later, sista!

My Grandma is packing her clothing for our trip. She brought quite a lot of it since she was staying for a month. I hope she visits again soon!

Dad is upstairs reading. He is really annoyed at Ashleigh right now. I don't blame him. Ashleigh was pretty annoying. Even NOW, about 15 minutes later, she is still moaning. ARRGH!!!

I, as you probably know, am typing this Think a Thought. I am already packed. Well, you know what they say, short and sweet.
Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment