Thursday, June 7, 2012

Valentine's Wishes

This is a special Valentine,
Created just for you, 
Here are all my wishes,
And you're included too!

To all my readers, thank you for being loyal to me. Even though I know there are just a few of you, it means a lot. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

To Aunt Michelle, thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for introducing me to poetry. It has become my favorite subject. I look forward to seeing you and Uncle Rick. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

To Grandma and Grandpa, thank you for being loyal readers. I hope to see you soon. Try to think up some different Think A Thought ideas for me, everyone's counts. I look forward to seeing you. Have a great Valentine's Day!

To my nannies, Nancy and Beth, thank you for taking care of me and my sister. Both of you have introduced new things into our lives. Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day!

To my family and friends everywhere, I will see you soon. Have a great Valentine's Day!

This is the end of all my wishes,
I hope you liked the read,
Now you can enjoy your day,
And do the best of deeds!


OOPS!!!! I FORGOT TO POST THIS AT VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!! PLEASE EXCEPT IT AS A LATE HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GIFT---- A VERY LATE GIFT.
MADDIE

1 comment: