Friday, June 29, 2012

Sleepover Antics

I am having a sleepover tomorrow night! Two of my best friends are moving away, so we are hanging out for the last time with a sleepover. Then, another one of my friends is coming over to hang out later this Sunday, so the four of us will be hanging out and chatting.

Anyway, this weekend, me and Dad and Ashleigh went to Dad's friend's book signing. He has just gotten started as a writer, so we went to show our support. While we were there, I ended up getting a book that my friend had recommended: The Dork Diaries. It is an amusing book, and a quick read for a good laugh.

I think that me and Dad are going to watch Shrek 2 tonight. I really want to see it, and I also want to get to bed early because the sooner I fall asleep, the sooner tomorrow comes! And the sooner tomorrow comes, the sooner my sleepover comes!

Maddie

P.S. To Kylie and Cordelia, my friends who are moving, I am going to miss you guys so much! I hope you guys will check my blog and I hope we can keep in touch. Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment