Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sock Puppet

I have a great craft project to share today. I tried it with my sister, and it was a smashing success. We lose a lot of our socks in the washing machine, and we have had a big pile sitting on our table for days. So yesterday, I put those socks to use. I cut them up and stuffed them to create sock puppets that my sister fell in love with. Here is what I did:

You will need:
Socks
Permanent Marker
Rubber bands

How to do it:
Ok, first take the sock you want as the face and stuff it with other socks until it is the right size for you. Next, right under the stuffed part, tie the rubber band so the stuffing doesn't fall out. Next, cut off some lace and stuff from other socks ( optional ). Decorate your puppet as desired. Then, add a cute face for the finishing touch.

You should now have a really adorable sock puppet. It keeps my sister occupied, and she loves them. I find them cute for decorating.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment