Friday, March 2, 2012

Lucky is 1!

My Lucky puppy is now 1 year old officially! His birthday was yesterday, and we got snow for his birthday! Me and my sister celebrated by making chocolate chip cookies. We got one batch into the oven, and then realized we didn't have enough cookie dough left for a few cookies .... just enough for one, big GIGANTIC cookie in the shape of a dog's face.

I think Lucky had a good birthday. He got extra human food, and extra special treatment. Which means Ashleigh was allowed to dump biscuits down his throat whenever she felt like it. ( Just Kidding. I would NEVER let her. ) Everybody said Happy Birthday to Lucky ( I made SURE that they did, or else no one would have remembered at all. )

So, Lucky, Happy Birthday. I know you've had some bad times this year, but your still learning, and by next year, you'll be trained way better! I know your happy that it snowed, as you love the snow. So have a good rest of the year. :) Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment