Monday, March 12, 2012

Exploration

Not this ......
I went out exploring in the woods with Lucky yesterday. It was really fun. And when I say exploring, I mean EXPLORING.
Not this .....
THIS.
Me and Lucky have a trail that we take every time we go into the woods. We go deep in, to a place that I call paradise. ( It's just a nickname. ) It is a large cluster of pine trees and a soft grassy floor to sit on. You have to go through loads of prickly trees to get there, but it's nice when you can finally sit down and rest.

In addition to all of that, I met Lucky's friend. I don't know his name, but he is a Labrador too. He is black as night with a white streak down his belly. He seemed friendly, so I left a biscuit for him. Lucky seems to like playing with him. They run all throughout the woods, barking and growling. It is quite a sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment