Monday, March 5, 2012

First Communion

I know that I'm ten, but I haven't had a first communion yet. But my nanny and I have been working on the stuff I need to go for first communion and on May 5th, I will receive my first communion! Also, on the same day, we hope to have my little sister baptized.

My nanny has taught me a lot about the sacraments, sins, confession, about receiving Jesus, everything. I am fully ready to stop being the only one in the choir that hasn't had first communion. Even my best friend, who is younger than me, has had it. I soon will not have to be the only one not to receive!

I can't wait to go shopping for my dress for communion- it'll be so fun! Communion in itself will be fun for me, as I am making it with the group.

That's all for now,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment