Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lucky Story

Hi there! It's me, Lucky. I am a happy camper today, because no one has really yelled at me or swatted me. I have just gotten to relax the day away. I am laying at my mistress' feet. I always lay by her when the alpha male is gone. I feel sort of protected- but not by much.

Now my mistress is eating something that smells like chicken and cheese. Boy, does it smell good! I really want a bite- so I am going to beg  pitifully. Yes! I got a piece! But ew!!! It doesn't taste like I thought it would. I am trying to decide if I should snub it or not.\

Now another person has come in- a person named Beth. I know she ALWAYS yells at me. Ugh. I hid under the desk. I felt it was safe to give a friendly sniff, but I got yelled at. Big surprise. I want to take a nap.
Goodbye.

Maddie + Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment