Monday, October 10, 2011

Storyland and It's Wonders

Well, my trip to Storyland was an absolute success! That is why I am here to tell you all about it. So sit back and enjoy the tale of the trip to Storyland.

I got up excited about Storyland that day, filled with joy. Me, Dad, and Ashleigh left at 6:30 a.m. to go pick up my mom and my friend Cassie who were coming with us. We drove for almost three hours, but finally, we reached Storyland. I was very excited. So was Cassie. I had been to Storyland before, and decided to introduce Cassie to the best of the rides first.

The first ride I introduced Cassie to was the Bamboo Shoots, a log flume ride. It took a long wait in line, but finally we got our turn. I was happy, but scared too. The bamboo chutes has a gigantic drop, and just as we were about to go over, I was going to chicken out, but BOOM! Down we went, and it felt wonderful. So wonderful that I decided to go again. And again. And again .... Next, Cassie requested we go on the Polar Coaster, a roller coaster I was scared of ... at least until I tried it. It was great! But I should probably tell you about Dad's favorite ride now ...

Dad's most absolute favorite ride was called Splash Battle: Pharaoh's Reign. It is an amazing ride. I must have gone on it at least five times. It is a boat on a track in water. It has some water guns on it, and on land, there are water guns too so people can squirt at you. You cannot enter that ride and come off dry, because they have water fountains set up to douse you no matter what. Dad liked it because he could get me and my friend wet without having to leave land, though he got soaked too.

All in all, I would say it was one of the best birthday's I have had in a while, even though I say that every year. I hope you enjoyed reading about my trip to Storyland, and that it inspires you to go next year, as it closed today.
Til the next,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment