Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Birthday

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me..." Okay, so I am a little early. My birthday is not until next Wednesday. I can't wait for this Saturday, though. My dad has given me an early present, and me and my friend are going to an amusement park. Storyland is going to be awesome. I just hope it doesn't rain! There are some great rides there, rides that could be rained out. The log flume is one of my favorites. I remember the last time I went ....

I had a sleepover with my friend last time. We got up early in the morning and left, excited. It took us about 2 hours to get there, not including breakfast and getting lost. When we got there, we walked around the park, stopping on the Cuckoo Clockenspiel a few times ( I happened to like that ride ). The log flume got two rides, and then we moved on to... the flying fish. The flying fish are little fish shaped carts that go around in the air. They are way fun. My friend ended up chickening out though ( actually, she chickened out on everything!).

All in all, it was a fun trip. I have a strong feeling that there will be sunshine for my trip, and that my other friend will not chicken out. If it does end up raining, maybe we will go to the movies or something. I will tell you about the day when it happens, but for now ....

Cya in the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment