Friday, October 14, 2011

Monster High

Monster High .... Who the heck came up with it anyway? I mean, these creatures are supposed to be children of monsters. Ok, you got me that far. Just one question. If these are children of monsters, WHY DO THEY LOOK KIND OF LIKE HUMANS???  Lagoona Blue, the supposed daughter of the Lake Monster, doesn't look like a lake monster at all! She has legs, for one. I thought lake monsters had fins! 2: who heard of a sea monster with hair? And not just any hair, BLONDE HAIR? And why would  a sea monster wear clothing? Wouldn't they get wet underwater? Yes, I know these creatures are not real, but I am just pointing out facts!

I honestly did not know that this Monster High thing was a TV series, I just liked the dolls. P.S. I have almost the entire original collection!  I only found out about the TV series by talking to my friends. Actually, I don't have cable TV, so that explains that. The different dolls each come with pets, stands, hair brushes, and even a small diary. For example: Lagoona Blue doll comes fully equipped with her pink piranha pet Neptuna ( plus a special bag to carry her in ) a doll stand, a hair brush, and a small, cheaply made diary. On the back of the box, there are little facts that tell you about the monster's personality. Example: Caveleen:
Parents: The Caveman
Freaky Flaw: Too Much Hair!
Pet Peeve: Bald people
Favorite Subject: History
Least Favorite Subject: Future
Favorite Food: Dinosaur Brains
BFF'S:  Frankie Stein, Lagoona Blue, etc.

So there, Mattell Inc. I gave you free advertising! FREE! But I warn you, nothing is free in this country. I will get back at you! What? I am still in my Think a Thought? Oh. Well, now you know more about Monster High dolls. Warning if you are thinking of buying one, they are about $18 bucks a pop, so just be ready to save. And also, in case you're wondering about the second year of my life: as a toddler, it will be tomorrow's Think a Thought.

Til' then,
Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment