Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crummy Service

Today was bad. I had my allergy test and I found out I am allergic to: tree pollen, dogs, cats, and dust. I cried because I thought I would have to get rid of Lucky, but we don't. Next, when I went to McDonald's, I asked for a plain cheeseburger, including no ketchup. I open up the burger, and what do I find but ketchup! So I take the burger into the restaurant. I tell the man behind the counter, I ordered a plain cheeseburger, no ketchup, and it has ketchup on it. He took it back to get it fixed, and I thought my troubles were over. Boy, was I wrong.

The man brought my burger out. I, assuming that the burger was fine, walked out to the car. It was not until we pulled away from the curb that I checked my burger, and found that it had everything on it BUT ketchup. I told Dad I wanted to complain to the manager, but we were too far away. I AM going to put in a complaint on the website though. Look out McDonald's!

Til' the next,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment