Monday, October 24, 2011

The Life of Lucky

" Why do people always look at ME when they smell something? I mean really, I don't do it that much." "Oh, hello. I am Lucky. ( Ok, it's not really Lucky, it's me, Maddie, as usual, but I am writing as if I am Lucky.)" Today has been a typical dog day for me. Going outside, sleeping, eating, and playing. But, in every typical day for me, there is always adventure. 

I went out in the woods with my mistress, and I got her lost. But it was an accident, of course. I had picked up a really good scent, and I had to see what it was. I think it was my girlfriend dog next door, Misty. There are so many opportunities to life when you are a dog, and sometimes it gets confusing. Should you follow this exciting smell, or maybe this one? Has this territory been marked yet? Can I mark it? So many options, and of course .... Mooching!

Every time my owners eat, you can almost guarantee you'll find me sitting right beside them. I am a hound for food, any kind of food,  and I chew a lot of stuff. I am a retriever, so, my nature is to retrieve things ( duh ). I got yelled at today just for dragging in a milk carton I found. I mean sheesh! It smelled good, and it was perfect for a chew toy. I couldn't believe my mistress threw it in the trash. 

Right now, as my mistress is typing this, I am sound asleep dreaming about my day. I had a great day, and so did my family. Now I think my mistress is going to get up, and leave this up for awhile ... WHAT??!! THIS IS GOING TO BE READ BY A LOT OF PEOPLE?! THE EMBARRASSMENT! STOP IT QUICKLY! AHHHH!

Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment