Friday, October 14, 2011

My Life Part 2: After Babyhood

After my 1st steps, which occurred at about 20 months, I really took off.  I started talking ( my first word was cup ) and I was able to go trick-or-treating as Piglet! When I was 3, I started to be home schooled. I enjoyed my dad's stories and singing, and my favorite song was there was a little mouse. Our old dog, Mr. Barkley, was alive then, so I was pretty happy. Mr. Barkley died of bone cancer at age eleven when I was four. He was a good dog, and not even Lucky can replace him.

At age five, I was already pretty well trained in karate. I was about an orange belt, and I remember that Mom and Dad were talking about moving. At age six, we went up to New Hampshire to start looking for a new house. I remember staying in hotels, looking in different houses, and finally finding the one we liked. At the beginning of our stay in our new house, I remember eating alot of junk food and pop tarts.

On my seventh birthday, I was very excited. I was going to Disney World for the first time ever! I had a blast. It was a very good time. We had fully moved into our New Hampshire house, and were in the process of selling our New Jersey one. I started learning Kenpo karate at Evan's Kenpo in Jaffery NH that year, but soon switched to USA karate. I moved up belts quickly, and I am currently a first degree brown belt.

When I was eight, my sister was born. I was happy that I had a sister and not a brother, because little sisters you can play dress-up with. I was amazed at how small she was! When I turned nine, I went to Storyland with a friend like this year. Now, I am ten, and this is were my life's story ends.
For now, anyway.
Next Post!


No comments:

Post a Comment