Friday, October 7, 2011

My Life, Part1: As a Baby


Starting today, I am going to be doing a kind of autobiography on myself. Part 1 is about me as a baby, and my birth, etc. I hope you enjoy this, as I will be dnoing it for a few weeks. So sit back, put on glasses if you have them, and enjoy Maddie's Biography Part 1.


My Birth
I was born right on the day I was supposed to arrive, October 12th. I was born at the Princeton Hospital at 9:00 p.m. on October 12th, 2001. I was a natural birth, not one of those gooey operation births. The first thing I did when I came out was grab a hold of my dad's pinky, and then be passed off to my mom. A lot of people came when they heard I was born. Now, being I was born near Halloween, but was too young to trick or treat, my parents dressed me up as an apple and brought me to the door for trick or treaters. Good times .....

My First Christmas
My first Christmas was very special. I got a lot of the things I cherish now, such as Sampson, my beloved rocking horse. Also, there was Sammy, a beautiful stuffed dog I have had forever. I always keep her in bed with me. I have had my Christmas stocking since I can remember. It is very pretty. It has an angel holding a star on it, and it has Merry Christmas stitched on it. My Christmas countdown bead statue is special too. A Christmas tradition for Mom and Dad is that they always get me one thing that I will keep and take with me to my house when I grow up.

Well, there was the first part of my life that I remember. I still sometimes ride Sampson, and to this day, Sammy has stayed on my bed to sleep with me. You may wonder how I remember all that, but really, I don't. I picked up most of the information about my birth, etc. off of my parents. The story of the second year of my life will be out on next week.
Cya later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment