Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Site Has Been UPDATED!

I FINALLY got around to updating my site today :) I fixed the poll and got everything sorted out. I fixed the background and all that. PLUS I finally decided what I'm going to be for Halloween! A cannibal. I am wearing normal clothes and taking a plastic butcher knife and wearing a belt of (fake) human fingers around my waist.

On top of that, I am smearing blood around my mouth and on my hands and putting in fake fangs to give myself a creepy look. Pictures to come tomorrow (but not with the blood. that's being saved for Halloween). I am also spray dying my hair grey/white for the night using wash out spray that I find GREAT. It washes out with shampoo and hot water, so there is no need to look freaky all month.

I am keeping this post short.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment