Friday, October 31, 2014

Getting Ready for Halloween

Today, I put the finishing touches on my cannibal costume- and might I say that it looks pretty good! I made myself a belt made of fake human fingers, cut up a shirt and a pair of jeans and smeared blood (fake of course) on everything and bought some accessories to complete my outfit. I have rubber fangs, a "bone" necklace, white hair spray and also a chopping knife- done up with some makeup, I should look pretty dang creepy! Meanwhile, my sister is going as a vampiress: she has a red dress with lots of black lace, fangs, and I promised to spray her hair black and do her makeup for her. The both of us like the idea of fake blood a lot, so I'm starting early so it gets to dry.

Happy Halloween! I'm finishing this post up today being I didn't finish it last night. Ashleigh and I are in our costumes- and might I say we look GREAT! While my hair dye didn't work because I have red hair, my sister's came out great! In about an hour we are leaving to pick up 2 of my friends and go trick or treating in the neighborhood. Here are some pictures:


Let me know what you are going as in the comments below!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment