Friday, October 10, 2014

My Last Post as a 12 year old

That's right: this post is my last post as a 12 year old! I am going to be 13 on Sunday! I honestly can't believe it... I still remember when I was 8. This year seemed to fly by so fast- even some of my closest friends who I have known for YEARS can't believe it. Maybe my being only 5 foot 2 has something to do with it. Oh well. I welcome this new chapter of my life with open arms and I feel like I am prepared for anything life wants to throw at me. Okay, not ANYTHING but MOST things.

In New Hampshire, you can get your permit at 15 and a license at 16. That means only 3 more years and I'll be driving ALONE! I can't believe it. My best friend will be in high school next year, ANOTHER close friend of mine will be driving... I am truly lost for words at how time has gone by. When I was little, I used to always dream about being a teenager and adults would always tell me to enjoy being young, because as you got older the years seemed to go by faster. I never really believed it until now- and OHHH HOW TRUE IT IS.

What are YOU doing this weekend? Let me know in the comments below.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment