Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Skyrim Invisible Chest!

This weekend, I played a LOT of Skyrim in my spare time. I was in Dawnstar when I discovered a cool "bug" in the game- a hidden chest right near the Quicksilver Mine! Just in front of and a little to the left of the mine entrance there is a small patch of trees and a few rocks- walk into the trees in crouch mode and you will soon find an invisible chest! The chest is filled with a BUNCH of stuff that is actually the entire inventory of a Khajiit trader that can be found between Riften and Dawnstar. You can take the chest items with no consequence (going to jail, getting a bounty).

I also hung out with my friends awhile and had an all around really good weekend. I also started my 3rd week of consecration- for those of you who didn't know, I am making a consecration with a small group of people from my church. We meet once a week to discuss readings (we have to read a chapter per week and answer 4 questions, plus watch a 35 minute video).

It's getting late, so I will end this post here. Check back tomorrow for a new post!!!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment