Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rainy Day Activities

Here in New Hampshire, it has been raining ALL week. My sister and I have been stuck inside ALL week too- but we have actually found some fun stuff to do to amuse ourselves. I will share some of them here:


We sing and play guitar
I kind of know how to play guitar, so I will play and my sister will sing. If you and your family members can play instruments, recite a song and perform it! If you don't have any instruments, just sing and try to match up your pitches- it took me and Ashleigh quite some time to master that one. Anyways, it was relatively fun and we wound up singing mainly songs from Frozen.

We watch videos and play games online (providing that my work is done)
I have mentioned that me and my sister like watching makeup tutorials in previous posts. My sister also enjoys watching me play a simulation game called 'Papa's Donuteria' and helping me decorate different donuts for customers. To give the game a try, click this link --> Donut Game

We try out different simple recipes from online
We do this VERY often- a good example is the soda can cupcakes we made just last week. I am going to end this post here- leave me a comment telling me what YOU like to do on a rainy day!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment