Tuesday, July 15, 2014

10000 PAGEVIEWS!?!?!?

I just realized today that I passed 10,000 pageviews on my blog.... and I couldn't be happier! When I started this blog roughly 3 years ago, it was a writing project from Dad. For the first year, it wasn't even a public blog! I was 9 and my writing was FAR sloppier (and shorter) than what I write today. Only a few people knew about my blog- and I never in a million years would have thought that my readership would have grown so fast.

Now, I average about 20-30 pageviews a day (compared to the 1-2 I had back then) and have readers in many different places- Indonesia, Russia, Canada, Germany- everywhere. I write a variety of different posts, from poetry to recipes to short stories to whatever the heck I feel like writing- so each post is unique in it's own way. So, I'd like to take a moment and thank my Dad for having me start this blog, and for pushing me to write on it once a day- thank you so much. It has taught me so much about writing, and it has become more than just schoolwork for me- it's become a hobby. Out of all my work, my blogging is definitely my favorite part of it all.

Thanks to my Dad and all my readers,

Maddie

1 comment: