Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ice Cream Pie, Python Coding, and Room Cleaning

If you can't guess from the title of this post, this is the list of the stuff I did today. STARTING with the Python Coding. A couple of days ago, the website Code Academy that stores our data for computer programming RESET both me and my dad's progress- and we had been halfway through the course. So now we have to play catchup this week to get back to where we were before. I just finished up and am now back where I was before (I think).

Next came the disastrous ice cream pie, which was a pain in the rear to make- the ice cream melted VERY fast and the pie crust almost broke, and on TOP of that I almost walked into the freezer and dropped the pie altogether. It is currently in the freezer chilling over for tomorrow- I will post tomorrow how it turned out. I don't have very high hopes- it looked kind of "sad" the last time I saw it.

Finally, my day ended with room cleaning- and BOY, was my room a mess this time. Clothing everywhere, makeup spilled, and my dresser OVERFLOWING with cheap costume jewelry, the whole catastrophe took 3+ hours to clean. But, it's all worth it as I get to hang with my friend tomorrow :)

It's pretty late now (1:47 a.m.) so I will end this post HERE.

Thanks for reading,
Maddie

OH! And if you ever happen to need stuff from Amazon, my Dad set up this cool little store AND blog. If you need to go to Amazon.com, please use his link! It costs you nothing extra, but if you buy something after clicking through his link, he gets a small commission. Thanks!

www.buybuymomma.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment