Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stuffed Baked Potato Recipe

For lunch today, my family had chicken with a stuffed baked potato- and I wanted to share the potato recipe, mainly because I LOVED IT. It is really simple, and while it might not be the healthiest, it is VERY delicious.

You Will Need:
Idaho Potato, Medium Size
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1 tbsp cheddar cheese (shredded)

Prep:
Bake potato, and let rest for 5 minutes wrapped in a towel. Cut 1/3 of the top of the potato off. With a sharp knife, cube the potato inside the shell. Throw in your butter (chopped into small pieces) in immediately after cutting. Spread your sour cream over the top of the potato and sprinkle your cheese over the top. Finally, put your potato in the microwave for 10 seconds. Take out and enjoy! (At this point, you can add crumbled bacon bits if you want, but it depends on your preference).

I hope you enjoy this recipe! Remember to leave me recipes in the comments and I will give them a try....

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment