Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Makeup with My Sister

Recently, I found out about the YouTuber Michelle Phan. For those of you who don't know who she is, she is an AWESOME beauty guru who is famous for her makeup tutorials. I was watching a few videos, and my sister came over to ask me something. An hour later, she and I were watching our 5th video. It turns out that she likes makeup too! At first, she didn't understand the tutorials and was upset that they were "getting their faces messy" but once I explained things to her, she enjoyed the videos more.

Below, I am including the links to the YouTube page and also the links to me and my sister's favorite tutorials.

Well, it turns out that me and Ashleigh had the same favorite video- her makeup tutorial inspired by Mexican Sugar Skulls. It is an awesome look for Halloween. Here is the link to that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HE2hq41B94

And here is the link to her YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan

Go check it out, and leave me and Ashleigh a comment on what tutorial YOU liked best!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment