Monday, May 5, 2014

Check out my other Blog!

Last week, I did a LOT of work on one of my other blogs, The Book Stack. It is my literature site where I post all of my book reports and stories. Dad recently changed the rules on me and said that I can't post my reports on Think a Thought anymore, and that they have to go to JUST this blog. SO, if you want to read any more of my book reports or stories, please check out www.thebookstak.blogspot.com

The theme of last week (and probably this week too) was philosophy- so there are TWO reports on the site. One is about Rene Descartes, and the other is a 4-pager on Ayn Rand and HER theories. Ayn Rand especially is very interesting and you should go check it out (use the link above). I spent awhile doing it to, and Dad said I did alright.

So, here is what I want my readers to do: Go read my paper on Ayn Rand (you can check out the other one too if you want) and then come back to this post and leave me a comment on what you thought of my paper. Did I leave any important bits out? Did I overdo it? Let me know in the comments. Feel free to leave a comment on that blog too, but I don't check it as often so you may not get a fast reply.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment