Friday, May 16, 2014

Songs Tell You A Lot

Today I was talking to one of my friends about different songs when I realized- Songs can tell you a lot about a person! I figure that for someone to like a song, it has to have one of two things:

1) A good beat
2) Sentimental value or the song in some way relates to them.

Most often, the song has sentimental value and can tell you a lot about the person that listens to the song. While it may not completely define them, you can usually pick out a few things about them and their personality by listening to the song's lyrics. This trick is better to try on people you already know, because you will probably be able to pick out if they just like the beat or not.

Studies have shown that different types of music affect how the average person acts, especially classical- for many, classical music (slow classical music, that is) helps people to concentrate better when working. I personally prefer more upbeat songs as classical music puts me to sleep... but that's just me! Let me know in the comments what music YOU listen to while working!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment